AN EXCEPTIONAL BRAND
EuroCave has been offering you for more than 40 years products adapted to all your needs.
Designer and manufacturer of solutions for ageing, serving and presentation of wine, EuroCave has been offering you for more than 40 years products adapted to all your needs. Our wine cellars, storage systems, air conditioners, cigar cabinets, are made in France, in a small town in the North of France, in Fourmies, the historical birthplace of the brand. All our products are carefully tested and are all guaranteed to offer you the luxury of serenity.
To date, more than 30 million bottles have been preserved throughout the world, thanks to EuroCave products. A great pride for us.
The challenge led by the founders and now the management of the company is to create and build the best product available on the market. A specific product, which respects and enhances the value of wine, to allow wine lovers to live their passion to the fullest.
After more than 40 years, EuroCave has become the world reference in wine ageing and service. The brand identity and its values, at the heart of a changing environment, have been affirmed and refined:
Today, served by a powerful network, a team of passionate advisers and a high-performance manufacturing plant, the brand is present worldwide.
Precision in the service of time control ...
EuroCave carries a promise of technological precision on the five fundamental parameters that characterise good wine conservation:
- • Protect the wine from light,
- • Provide a constant temperature for aging,
- • To allow a permanently renewed ventilation,
- • Preserve the wine thanks to a stable hygrometry,
- • Suppress vibrations and offer the serenity necessary for the ageing of the wine.
Each EuroCave product benefits from the know-how and oenological knowledge of the experts who design and manufacture them:
Compliance with environmental standards
Because EuroCave is a responsible brand.
EuroCave is part of a perpetual process of taking into account environmental issues:
- • The group's latest range releases are all classified A+ or B.
- • All EuroCave cellars and air conditioners use an ecological fluid without CFCs, thus respecting the ozone layer.
- • The wood used to manufacture the shelves comes from plantations approved by the SGS Audit Program.
- • The Group renews its components as it goes along in order to use as little energy as possible, such as its new compressors, which will be used in all cellars from the end of 2014.
- • The group's products (electrical and electronic equipment) and their packaging are all recycled.